Watch our virtual workshop and learn how to extract your own juices !
Here is our live to get you started for the juice challenge from August 17th to 23rd (7 days).
I'll also send you short daily email messages to encourage you to integrate juicing into your life for the next 7 days.
- I show you here how to extract your own juice at home using a blender and a filter bag or a sieve.
- I also show you how to extract your own juice using a slow, cold juice extractor.
- Using the suggested recipes, you should get about 1.5L of juice per recipe which allows you to drink 500ml of juice per day. You can double the dose of the juices buying twice of ingredients and drink 1L per day but beware of the effects of the detox (elimination) and make the evening hot bath a daily ritual (see at end of the video and an email will be sent on Monday, August 17th about this). I bought $48 of ingredients from small producers at the Jean-Talon market to double the dose of juice (to drink up to 1L per day).
- Your juices can be kept for up to 3 days in the fridge, which is why we suggest you extract them every 2 to 3 days one by one.
- You can continue to eat during this challenge, we simply suggest that you opt for healthy meals to optimize the effects of your challenge. Juices are food supplements, exceptionally rich in micronutrients that will support your entire body and your skin in a beautiful regeneration.
Your questions are welcome. I am here to support you as much as I can during this beautiful challenge. Congratulations for doing this, you are offering a precious gift to yourself.